After much consideration, we have decided to temporarily close our doors starting Wednesday, March 18 – March 31, 2020. We plan to reopen April 1 but will reassess as needed.
We had hoped to stay open and be a place for you to come and forget about what is going on in the world. However, the landscape is rapidly changing and we strongly believe that temporarily closing for two weeks is the socially responsible thing to do for our members, coaches, and your loved one’s wellbeing and safety.
That being said, during these uncertain times, it’s more important than ever to double down on your health and fitness and have a supportive community. Although our doors will be physically shut, here is how we are going to continue to support you:
- Daily At Home workouts – no standard gym equipment will be required. We will get creative with what we have at home! Look for the workouts on Beyond The Whiteboard.
- Daily videos detailing the workout, warmup, scales, and cool down. The videos will be delivered to your inbox, posted on Instagram, Facebook and on our YouTube channel.
- Nutrition Challenge – Support your immune system with healthy eating. Join the private Facebook group that has been set up for the challenge. More info will be provided there. You can do the challenge as written, or up the ante and do Whole 30, Paleo, or try Keto. Contact Lindsay at email@example.com.
- Join the Carlsbad & Vista CrossFit Nutrition Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/2579910775590273/
- Stay engaged with the community by following us on social media. Share your workouts and tag us!
We apologize for the last minute notice but hope you all understand. Any questions or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Health and Fitness,
Rick, Chris, Mason, Mark, Lindsay & Catina